Where do we ship?
- We ship country-wide (South Africa).
- We do not ship to addresses outside South Africa. If you do not have an address in South Africa and wish to purchase from us non-electronic goods, you must organize your own courier to collect your order from us. Please note that all Customs duties/fees are for your account.
What are my delivery options?
We offer the following delivery options:
- Door-to-Door: Courier Delivery to your door.
- Send your own courier;
- Collect from our Johannesburg Office: you can see our address from the contact details page
- Counter-to-Counter: SA Post Office/Speed Service. This is not visibly selectable as an option on our site but you can request it in the comments field of your order if it is necessary for your location. Also in rare occasions when the shipping with our courier may incur very high and unreasonable surcharges we may advise you that this is the only shipping option available. We will provide you with the tracking details once the order has been shipped.
What is my cost of delivery?
- Below R1000 shipping fee R70.00. On rare occasions our couriers may advise for high surcharges to your area (example: farms, remote areas more then 200km from towns and cities, townships etc.) In such occasions we reserve our right to advise you for additional payments you may need to make or give you alternative options such as Post Office or Speed Service.
- FREE DELIVERY for orders of value R1000 and above and up to 10kg actual or volumetric weight (whichever one is higher).
- For orders above 10kg actual or volumetric weight - use the shipping calculator on the product page or the wish list or shopping cart to determine how much the shipping fee will cost you.
- Delivery to “Chain Stores” is not allowed. These are defined as deliveries received through the back door or queuing process and booking is required
- EXCEPTIONS when FREE delivery does not apply: On rare occasions our couriers may advise for high surcharges to your area (example: farms, remote areas more then 200km from towns and cities, townships etc.) In such occasions we reserve our right to advise you for additional payments you may need to make or give you alternative options such as Post Office or Speed Service
Definition of Volumetric Weight?
The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects the density of a package. A less dense item generally occupies more volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight. The volumetric or dimensional weight is height (cm) x width (cm) x depth (cm) / 5000 and it is measured also in kilograms.
How long it takes to ship my order?
Most orders are shipped within 1-3 business days after being paid. Should your order take longer to ship, we will inform you of the estimated shipping time via email. We encourage you to use the product inquiry links available on all product pages to confirm availability and shipping times for each product you are interested in purchasing. Alternatively, you can add all the products you wish to order in your cart, and confirm availability for all of them at once from the My cart page.
How long it takes to deliver my order?
- Note that the delivery time commences from the time your order is shipped, and not from the time you place the order.
- Delivery time takes between 1 and 6 business days depending on location.
- Johannesburg, Pretoria and Main Centers – 1-2 business days
- Regional Areas – 2 to 6 business days
- Although we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that you receive your order on time (as advertised on our web site), we do not guarantee it, nor can we be held liable for any delays whatsoever.
- If you require your goods urgently or before a certain date, please make a note of that when you placing your order. We will then give you alternative PAID shipping options regardless if your order falls within the FREE SHIPPING conditions.
What if my order goes missing?
We guarantee all order deliveries until such time when you acknowledge receipt by signing for the delivery. In the unlikely event of your order being lost, we will re-ship your order and bear all the costs involved. Unfortunately this can cause some delay, which we cannot be held responsible for. In the unlikely event that for whatever reason we are unable to re-ship your order we will refund to you the full order amount (including the shipping cost).
Do I have to wait for the money transfer to go through, before my order gets shipped?
Yes! We will not ship any order which is not paid in full and the funds have reflected in our bank account. The fastest way to expedite shipping your order is for you to pay by Credit Card or EFT.