Silent fan bracket where the fan and bracket are combined, designed for use with fanless heatsinks.
- ZALMAN FB123 does not generate noise and vibration in silent mode.
- Separation of the FHS from the CPU fan prevents transfer of the fan's vibration to the CPU.
- By utilizing a 92mm fan(ZM-F2), both the CPU and the motherboard chipset are cooled.
- The cooling fan can be mounted at any desired location, making it compatible with virtually all computer cases and motherboards (Note: computer cases that have the power supply covering the CPU cannot be used).
- Video cards can also be perfectly cooled without the use of the FB165 VGA Bracket.
- CPU can be cooled to a temperature sufficiently below the temperature required by the CPU manufacturer in Silent Mode.
How to Use
Video cards can be perfectly cooled without the use of the FB165 VGA Bracket, and a couple of additional fans can be easily attached.