- All-in-One: ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and wireless N access point in one device provides an one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming , VoIP and even the HD video streaming
- Support up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously, offering you the most economical way to connect to the company's central network securely
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- 6000V Lightning Protection helps your device to avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms
- 2*5dBi external antennas provide maximum wireless coverage and reliability
- Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the network
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wireless Schedule lets you turn the Wi-Fi radio on or off based on a preset timetable
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of Internet
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. With the TD-W8960N, you can easily create a secure wireless network and share a high-speed internet connection while access to shared files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers. What’s more, this all-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet via whichever method is most convenient.
All-in-One Device-Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8960N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and 300Mbps wireless N access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connection.
300Mbps Wireless-Incredible Wireless Experience
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8960N is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8960N supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
IPSec VPN- Virtually Impregnable
Having the IPSec VPN (site-to-site) function, the TD-W8960N is no longer just a wireless ADSL modem router, it can also works as a VPN gateway, which support up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously. VPN (Virtual Private Network) function can create encrypted tunnels between the company's network and the remote users. These tunnels use virtual connections instead of the dedicated, real-world connection such as leased line. Then users can allow for complete data privacy for the access and exchange of user's most sensitive data from home to corporate network or between remote branch offices safely with TD-W8960N.
IP QoS－Control Bandwidth Reasonably
TD-W8960N supports IP QoS (Quality of Service), allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offering bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. In this way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Easy To Use
Even novice users can easily setup their networking products. The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations.
WPS-One Button Security
To setup their network's security encryption, users need simply to press the "WPS" button on their TD-W8960N, then push the "WPS" button or enter the router's PIN Code in the wireless client, and it will automatically establish a WPA secure connection. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users don't need to remember a password!