Synology RackStation RS3617xs+ 12-Bay NAS
- CPU: Six-core Xeon D up to 2.7 GHz
- RAM options: 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64GB
- Network: 4 x 1GbE & 2 x 10GbE ports, optional 10GbE NIC support
- Scalability: Up to 36 drives with two RX1217/RX1217RP
Powerful storage solution
RS3617xs+ provides a rock-solid and high performing storage solution with over 693,000 IOPS and 5,200 MB/s sequential read throughput. DDR4 ECC UDIMM guarantees data accuracy and performance for mission-critical environments.
Digital Asset Protection
Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
- Security Advisor
- - Analyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
- - A kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- - Encrypt shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- 2-Step Verification
- - Prevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
- Trust Level
- - Customize the trust level in Package Center to avoid installing packages from untrusted sources, safeguarding your NAS from unknown or tampered package files.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder, to enhance work efficiency. Create and manage virtual machines running multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and DSM using Virtual Machine Manager. Learn more
Next generation storage efficiency
Btrfs file system introduces the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern large scale businesses:
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Powered by Synology DSM
- - Manage multiple Synology NAS servers simultaneously on a centralized interface to increase business efficiency.
- - Secure, reliable, and private mail server solution with an intuitive and modern mail client.
- Synology High Availability
- - Ensures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
- - Collaborate on spreadsheets and documents on your private cloud.
- Snapshot Replication
- - Provides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
- - Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.