Synology DiskStation DS3018xs 6-Bay NAS
High-performance NAS server with scaling flexibility
Powered by a dual-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine, Synology DiskStation DS3018xs is a brand new 6-bay NAS that comes with a PCIe slot and can be installed with a 10GbE network interface card or a dual M.2 SSD adapter card. SSD cache support enhances network speeds and boosts performance, allowing DS3018xs to meet data-intensive requirements.
Supercharge your storage with speedy performance
Equipped with dual-channel memory and a PCIe slot, DS3018xs supports installing the dual M.2 SSD adapter card, M2D17, or the 10GbE NIC, for high-IOPS system cache and ultra-fast data transmission respectively.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Digital asset protection
Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
- Security Advisor
- - Analyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
- - A kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.
- AES 256-bit encryption
- - Encrypt shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- 2-step verification
- - Prevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
- Trust Level
- - Customize the trust level in Package Center to avoid installing packages from untrusted sources, safeguarding your NAS from unknown or tampered package files.
Powered by Synology DSM
- - Manage multiple Synology NAS servers simultaneously on a centralized interface to increase business efficiency.
- - Secure, reliable, and private mail server solution with an intuitive and modern mail client.
- High Availability
- - Ensures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
- - Collaborate on spreadsheets and documents on your private cloud.
- Snapshot Replication
- - Provides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
- Surveillance Station
- - Complete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.