Pelican 35QT Elite Cooler
Pelican offers a number of different cooler sizes in the Elite line, including 35 quart, 45 quart, 65 quart, 95 quart, and now 150 quart and 250 quart. The units are designed provide up to 10 days of ice retention, thanks to its freezer-grade gasket and 2-inch polyurethane insulation.
The coolers are available in Marine White and Outdoor Tan.
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in USA
- Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
- Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Interior Dimensions: 40 x 30.5 x 29.2 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: 67.1 x 50.8 x 47.6 cm