Professional Wind Sensor with Poles and Complete Mounting Kit
The Oregon Scientific WGR800 professional wind sensor takes wind speed and direction readings, transmitting it wirelessly to a compatible Oregon Scientific weather station. It is capable of transmitting data to the base station wirelessly within an approximate operating range of 100 meters.
This wireless anemometer requires a compatible Oregon Scientific weather station that uses 3.0 Protocol sensors, such as the WMR86, WMR88 or WMR200 to function.
The WGR800 works best when set up facing north, away from any wind obstructions.
- Contains anemometer and entire pole assembly for Pro Weather Stations.
- Wind speed unit m/s, kph, mph, knots
- Speed accuracy 2 m/s ~ 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s)
- 10 m/s ~ 56 m/s (+/- 10%)
- Direction accuracy 16 positions
- Transmission of Approx. every 14 seconds wind speed signal
- Records maximum speed gust
- Battery 2 x UM-3 (AA) 1.5V batteries