Get the ultimate in WiFi & enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming, video streaming or surfing.
Fastest Gaming Performance in 2016
- Gigabit CPU, Gigabit wired, and Gigabit WiFi, ready for 4K gaming
- A gaming beast with the most advanced WiFi technology gives you unparalleled speed
- Compete with other gamers, not other devices. Dynamic Quality of Service (QoS) intelligently prioritizes video streaming and gaming
- Built for Gaming PCs or consoles brands such as Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo, get the most solid connection possible for no lagging gameplay.
Unmatched Processing Power
- Industry’s fastest processor at 1.7GHz keeps performance at its ultimate level – no lag, no CPU hog, no excuses!
- Dual-core processor helps dedicate processing power for network traffic and provides lowest-latency experience for all those online games
- Plenty of memory (512MB) to connect as many devices as you want for uncompromised performance that won’t miss a beat
- Stream on Twitch with no latency and the best quality possible for your audience.
Superior WiFi Technology
- Reach every corner of the house with powerful amplifiers, beamforming+, and 4 high performance external antennas
- With fastest MU-MIMO performance per PC Magazine, a perfect match for MU-MIMO capable gaming devices such as Alienware 13, 15, and 17
- Industry’s first 160MHz radio enables Nighthawk® X4S to double the bandwidth working with 160MHz enabled devices
- 15 more channels (DFS) in 5GHz for interference free operation
Share and Access Your Photos
Access and share your files stored on a USB Drive through NETGEAR ReadyCLOUD USB Access. Simply plug your USB hard drive into your NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi Router to create secure personal cloud storage for anytime, anywhere access to your USB drive at home. And now with the latest Kwilt integration you can not only access all your photos stored on social media, but you can now add your external USB storage device connected to Nighthawk as a source of pictures, so you can search, index and share all of your photos from your iOS Kwilt app.