MSI nVidia GeForce GT1030 Graphics Card
- - Boost Clock: 1430 MHz/ Base Clock: 1189 MHz
- - 2GB DDR4 / 2100 MHz Memory
- All Solid Capacitors
- - 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- - Aluminum core for higher stability.
- Low Profile Design
- - Low profile design saves more spaces.
- - User can build slim or smaller system.
- Virtually Silent
- - Large heat sink covers the area of GPU and memory.
- - Providing the best environment for gaming and multimedia.
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- - Wireless control through mobile devices.
- - Predator: In-game video recording.
- GeForce Experience
- - Ensures the best gaming experience by automatically updating users’ game-ready drivers.
- - Allows users to optimize the game settings to their PC with a single click.
Step Up To Brilliant PC Graphics
Accelerate your entire PC experience with the fast, powerful NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 graphics card. Gaming. HD video and picture editing. The GT 1030's award-winning NVIDIA Pascal architecture, powerful graphics engine, and state-of-the-art technologies give you the performance upgrade you need to drive today’s most demanding PC applications.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays. It features NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you'll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
Low Profile Design
Low profile design saves more spaces and can build slim or smaller system easier.
Military Class 4 Components
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.