Lindy DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable
- Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification for both 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a specification up to 2.25Gbps
- Supports up to UXGA and 1080p
- 2 year warranty
LINDY DisplayPort to HDMI Cables allows you to connect newer PCs and Laptops with DisplayPort connections to HDMI equipped monitors or displays. Simply connect the adapter to the DisplayPort of the source device and the HDMI end of the adapter to an external HDMI monitor or projector.
Information regarding audio support: Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 DP
- Compatible with DP 1.1 and data rates of 1.62 and 2.7 Gbit/s
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 specification and data rates up to 2.25 Gbit/s / 6.75Gbit/s (all channels)
- Supports resolutions up to HDMI Full HD 1080p
- Supports uncompressed audio (LPCM), as well as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD & Dolby True HD
- Compatible with DVI 1.1 specification for DVI-D Single Link signals