Kingston DataTraveler WorkSpace Flash Drive
Kingston’s DataTraveler® Workspace is certified by Microsoft® for use with Windows® To Go1, a feature of Windows 8 Enterprise2.
Kingston’s DataTraveler Workspace for Windows To Go is a fully manageable corporate Windows 8 workspace on a specially configured, bootable USB drive.
It allows IT administrators to easily support such work styles as “bring your own PC,” mobile workforce and the needs of contingency staff, who need access to the corporate environment without security compromise.
This USB 3.0 drive incorporates SSD controller technology to produce a high-performance, low-latency drive. It’s factory configured as a fixed drive so it boots through USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports on compatible hardware that has been certified for use with either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
DataTraveler Workspace is backed by a two-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston® the world’s independent memory leader.
System Requirements for Windows To Go
- Boot process: Capable of USB boot
- Firmware: USB boot-enabled. (PCs certified for use with Windows 7 or Windows 8 can be configured to boot directly from USB; check with the hardware manufacturer if you are unsure of the ability of your PC to boot from USB)
- Process Architecture: Must support the image on the Windows To Go drive
- External USB Hubs: Not supported; connect the Windows To Go drive directly to the host machine.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster
- RAM: 2GB or greater
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.2 or greater driver
- USB Port: USB 2.0 port or greater