FRITZ! Box 7360 300Mbps ADSL/VDSL Modem Router
High-speed Internet for a host of applications
The FRITZ!Box 7360 is ideal for home networking, as it combines both a high-performance ADSL/VDSL modem and a wireless router in a single device. It also raises the bar with a sophisticated telephone system, a media server, gigabit LAN, and USB ports.
Internet for any connection
The 7360 provides an impressive performance boost for your home network, regardless of whether you have an ADSL or a VDSL connection. You can surf the Web at lightning speeds and even download large amounts of data in the blink of an eye.
With high-speed Wireless N, two gigabit LAN ports, two Fast Ethernet ports, and two USB ports, the FRITZ!Box 7360 is the perfect communications hub for your home network. Use your printer and USB storage devices throughout the network and access music, images, and movies wherever you want.
Telephony and DSL in one
The FRITZ!Box 7360 is more than just a springboard into the world of VDSL and ADSL. It also boasts a versatile telephone system that allows you to connect your existing analog telephone and fax machine, use your cordless phones (DECT) and make calls over the Internet. The built-in answering machines and the fax function with e-mail forwarding are convenient extras.
FRITZ!OS – bursting with benefits
FRITZ!OS, the operating system for your FRITZ!Box, regularly provides you with new features. Thanks to FRITZ!Apps, you can access your data from your smartphone when you’re not at home, make calls within your home network, or operate your playback devices. It goes without saying that all updates and apps are free of charge.
FRITZ!Box – a safe bet
Play it safe with FRITZ!Box. Each device boasts a comprehensive range of security features to safeguard your communication. We continuously test and refine these features, and give you peace of mind with free updates.
Honored by specialist publications and praised by users, the FRITZ!Box operating concept has just one goal: to keep everything as simple as possible. A clear user interface and step-by-step wizards help make this happen.
- DSL router with firewall/NAT, DHCP server, DynDNS client, UPnP AV
- VDSL or ADSL line with analog landline
- Supports 100 Mbit VDSL lines with full vectoring
- Use of existing Internet connections via LAN and wireless LAN
- Router operation even at a cable modem, glass fiber connection or with a 3G/4G dongle (LTE/UMTS/HSPA)
- Support for IPv6
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall with port forwarding
- Secure remote access over the Internet with VPN (IPSec)
- Wireless networks compliant with 802.11n (up to 300 Mbit/s gross; 2.4 GHz) and 802.11b/g (up to 150 Mbit/s gross; 2.4 GHz)
- Secure ex works with WPA2 encryption
- AVM Stick & Surf: automatic security for wireless surfing
- WLAN pushbutton (to switch wireless LAN on/off manually)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wireless guest access – secure surfing for friends and visitors
- Wireless network range extended through repeater function
- Wireless auto channel: Automated search for wireless LAN radio channel free of interference
- WLAN Eco for optimum performance at minimum power consumption
- Telephone systems with DECT base station for up to 6 cordless telephones
- Voice transmission encrypted upon delivery
- 1 a/b port for analog telephone, answering machine or fax
- Supports HD telephony for natural sound
- DECT Eco: Radio network switches off ergonomically
- 5 integrated answering machines featuring voice-to-mail
- Fax function including e-mail forwarding (fax-to-mail)
- Call diversion, internal calls, three-party conferencing, call transfer
- Call blocks, alarm, baby monitor, VIP calls and Do not Disturb
- Internet telephony SIP-compliant in accordance with RFC 3261
- Registration of IP telephones (LAN/WLAN) SIP-compliant
- FRITZ!App Fon for telephony with Apple iPhone (iOS4 or higher) or Google Android (2.1 or higher)
Convenience for the home network
- Media server makes music, pictures and videos in the network available to devices in the home network (FTP, UPnP AV)
- With MyFRITZ!, secure access to your own FRITZ!Box from anywhere
- FRITZ!NAS – simple, browser-based access to all files in the network, wherever they are stored
- Platform for networked applications like IPTV, video on demand and media streaming
- Parental controls, push service, cloud contacts, online storage
- Guest access: sharing of existing Internet connection over LAN or wireless LAN
- Wake on LAN over the Internet
- Supports devices compliant with DLNA
- "fritz.box": multi-language user interface, for intuitive operation via Web browser
- User interface optimized for smartphones and tablets (responsive design)
- Free updates for new functions and security
- Advanced view for special configuration options, help function with full-text search
- FRITZ!Apps for wireless LAN telephone calls in the home network, file access from on the go and more (Android and iOS)
- Smart Home features integrated in the user interface
- Smart Home devices can be switched manually and automatically both in the home network and from the Internet