Corsair Voyager Flash Drive
USB 3.0 Speed. USB 2.0 Compatibility. Flash Voyager® Durability.
- The ingenious all-rubber design fits easily in the hand. A protective cap covers the USB connector, and a blue activity LED lets you know that it's working.
USB 3.0 Speed
As fast as USB flash drives are, copying files always seems to take a little longer than you'd like. The advent of the USB 3.0 interface puts an end to that. You can move files back and forth in a fraction of the time it takes with standard USB 2.0 flash drives, and the USB 3.0 interface is fast enough to allow you to view videos directly from your Flash Voyager, instead of the traditional extra step of copying them to a hard drive.
USB 2.0 Compatibility
Of course, Flash Voyager USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0. Even if you haven't yet upgraded your PC to USB 3.0, it's still a great choice for convenient, reliable portable file management, and the additional performance will be ready when your PC is.
Durable and Shock-Resistant
- The finger-friendly ergonomics of the Flash Voyager USB 3.0 will make it the USB flash drive that you'll want to take with you everywhere. Reliability is essential.
- Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing is extremely durable, for worry-free transport of your valuable data. And because accidents happen, Flash Voyager USB 3.0 is water-resistant.
- Unlike traditional storage media, flash drives are solid-state, so they can easily handle the everyday — and not so everyday — drops and bumps that come with the territory.
Convenient and Compatible
- It works with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X® and even Linux without drivers, and there's no software to install — just plug it in, and go. If your computer has a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector, you can use Flash Voyager USB 3.0.