XPG SX8200 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
The SX8200 M.2 2280 SSD is our fastest SSD to date, designed for PC enthusiasts, dedicated gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, offering sustained peak R/W speeds of 3200/1700MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin. NVMe 1.3 supported, the SX8200 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer, and LDPC ECC technologies, it maintains high speeds and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high demand applications.
PCIe Gen3x4 - Breakthrough the Barrier of Speed
- Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 interface: read/write up to 3200/1700MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 supported
- 2nd Generation 64-layer 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 form factor: supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Built for pros: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
Supports LDPC ECC for Increased Data Integrity
The SX8200 supports LDPC (low density parity check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
Implementing 32bit DRAM data bus, intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, which especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping for Improved Protection
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SX8200 ensures data integrity and delivers an extended SSD lifespan for longer-lasting stability.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX8200 passes meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The SX8200 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG Heatsink Included
The SX8200 box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy installation. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX8200 looks great in builds either way.
- NAND Flash - 2nd Generation 64-layer 3D TLC
- Controller - SMI
- Interface - PCIe Gen 3 x 4
- Performance ( Max ) Read 3200MB/s , Write 1700MB/s
- Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : up to 310K / 280K
Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables
- Operating temperature - 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature - - 40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance - 1500G / 0.5ms
- MTBF - 2,000,000 hours