AUC370 Flash Drive
The UC370 USB OTG Flash Drive integrates USB-A 3.1 and USB-C connectors in an ultra-small housing, delivering higher efficiency and convenience for data transfer across numerous devices such as USB-C-supported smartphones, tablets, and PCs. It's resistant to water, dust, and shocks, and includes a neat strap mount for excellent portability.
USB-C - ideal for new MacBook
Combining USB and microUSB connectors, the UC370 can directly connect to mobile devices running Android 4.1 or higher without any cable or adapter plus any desktop or laptop PC's USB ports.
Reversible USB-C connector for improved convenience and transmission
The reversible USB-C connector makes connecting more user-friendly and intuitive. It also provides higher transfer speeds than USB 2.0 interfaces, supporting up to 10Gbps.
Extra expansion for your devices
Available in 16GB to 64GB, the super compact UC370 works as storage expansion for mobile devices so you can store more high definition movies and photos. And it works in simple plug n play with instant detection and no drivers or installation.
*Make sure your device has USB-C prior to purchasing the UC370
An easy-go design with strap mount
An integral strap mount makes it easy to carry your data with you on a lanyard, keychain, or necklace.
Near universal compatibility
Listing the devices you can use the UC370 would take forever - New MacBooks, PCs, tablets, smart TVs, in-car systems, game consoles, home entertainment systems, and many more.
- Capacity - 16GB
- Housing - Metal
- Dimensions - 30.0 x 13.2 x 8.6mm
- Weight - 3.7g
- Interface - USB-A 3.1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0) and USB-C
- System requirements - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS 10.6, Android 4.1 and Linux Kernel 2.6 or higher, with no device driver needed
- Warranty - Lifetime
- Note - Performance may vary by hardware configuration and software application
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is not available for data storage. Actual available capacity smaller than that listed on products.